WC Employer School is the first step in transforming your workers comp program. WC Employer School is held every other month at varying locations around Southern California. It’s an intensive four hours of discussion and plan development with an intimate group of employers, coaching them on loss control practices, investigation, claims management and other proactive workers comp best practices. Coursework includes:
- Principles of Risk & Insurance
- What to expect from insurance & self-insurance
- The insurance model (risk/insurance model) + (claims model)
- Money In, Money Out: Finding the leaks in your Workers Comp Boat
- Reducing WC by controlling the hiring process
- Developing the IIP & Post Injury Game Plan
- Using nurse case management reach milestones
- Creating a path to RTW
- Loss control anyone can do!
- Subrogation basics
- Making the claims model work for you!
Employers are empowered to begin implementing changes to their workers comp program from beginning to end! Enjoy our special Southern CA price discount! Now $175.00 through January 2019!
Presented by Gus Ortiz, B.A., SIP, MSCC, president of BMA West and 30 year veteran of workers compensation! Mr. Ortiz is an expert in claims administration, investigation, subrogation techniques, legacy claims resolution & Medicare compliance. Special guest experts will also drop in to share their experiences.
**Note: We are currently scheduling workshops for 2019!
Limit 40 per class.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the following events locations to be determined:
Pay your registration fee below and then send us a note (below) letting us know what date you’ll be joining us! Or send us a note reserving your spot at a specific seminar and pay at the door.
|January 24, 2019 Los Angeles|
|March 7, 2019 Inland Empire|
|April 25, 2019 Orange County|
WC Employer School 101
4 hr. workers compensation best practices school covering everything from loss control to settlement resolutions.